The extent of the situation
Research has shown that:
- Musculoskeletal problems including back pain, neck and upper limb problems resulted in 30.8 million days lost in 2016 and just work-related musculoskeletal disorders resulted in 8.9 million working days lost in 2016/17.
- A survey of more than 2,000 UK adults suffering or have suffered from back or neck pain found that almost 3/5 people experienced pain after using some form of technological device.This showed laptops (35%) and desktop computers (35%) as the most likely device they experienced pain after using with a smart phone (22%) and tablet closely behind (20%). A majority of employees are using a combination of these devices!
But what if you could reduce these sick days or even prevent them?
It is become increasingly more common for employees to spend prolonged periods sitting behind a desk in front of multiple screens in a high pressured environment. This all puts stress on the musculoskeletal system and the body as a whole. Chiropractors are experts at treating problems with the musculoskeletal system which keeps employees pain free, healthy and reduces illness and injury.
There is no better way to show your employees you care than by giving them chiropractic care
Anyone who runs a successful team will know the importance of spending time, money and effort in training and retaining the best people for the job. Every team wants the optimum out of each individual member to produce the best results for the whole company. Therefore, it comes as no surprise that top performing companies use onsite chiropractors to keep their teams in peak condition. Providing chiropractic care to your employees makes them feel valued and that you care about their health and wellbeing.
Our corporate service treatments instantly leave employees feeling lighter, looser and ready to tackle the next task ahead.
Why is The Birmingham Chiropractor right for your company?
- We are a 100% mobile service which makes us uniquely equipped at serving your company no matter what the size. This means that no time is taken out of work travelling to appointments offsite - It is as quick as a coffee break!
- Reduced stress from chiropractic care results in happier employees and greater productivity at work
- Early injury detection and prevention
- Prevention of use of medication and surgery
- Reduction of aches and pains in muscles and joints that come from being behind a desk. It is difficult to concentrate on work when all you can think about is the pain you are experiencing.
- Chiropractors can look at a wide range of issues and make referrals to other health professionals if needed
We offer a one off or a regular ‘pop up’ clinic to your company to give your team an edge over your competitors. This can run over mornings, afternoons or the entire working day.
What we offer
- Postural and spinal screening - We are experts in this quick but important analysis. By conducting postural and spinal screening, we can detect, diagnose and prevent problems that were unknown and could cause pain or injury. We give instant feedback on how to reduce and prevent aches and pains from a chiropractic perspective
- Chiropractic treatment - Providing office related relief restoring proper alignment and function to the body
- Massage - Poor office posture, general modern sedimentary day living and extended use of technology results in stiff neck and shoulders
- Blood pressure checks - Blood pressure should be checked and monitored regularly, as it is a good indicator of healthy living and heart wellbeing
- Exercise and nutritional advice - This guidance is often needed for those working in office environments
Depending on your needs, we can provide the correct package of care to your company. Please contact us today to keep your company healthy and ahead of the competition.
The Chiropractic profession is the 3rd largest primary healthcare profession in the world after medicine and dentistry. So why not provide this care for your business?
A personalised Chiropractic service to meet your business needs. Please look at our Corporate Services page and contact us for more information.£250/£450
Half/ Full day